The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Ouch! Argh! AHH!!!

Only 2 months at The Hive and I have suffered numerous injuries. All the major injuries were sustained over the past 3 weeks. Help!!!!

Injury Number 1:

The stools Louis made sure can kill if properly utilised. Had accidentally knocked my shin at the side and my skin got scrapped off! Ooooouuuuucccch! The wound is as big as a 5 cent coin.

Injury Number 2:

Was trying to make a cashbox for the cafe and had only a damaged screwdriver to work with. The darn screwdriver can't screw in the screw properly and I had a really hard time trying to force the screws in. One wrong move, the screwdriver slipped and went right at the web between my thumb and index finger on my left hand. The blood flowed like tap water and there was a hole in the web. Ouch! Ouch! OUUUUUUUUUCH!

Injury Number 3:

Scalded when trying to put fish into the frying pan. The fish slipped from my fingers and the oil literally cooked my flesh. YEEEOOUCH!

Injury Number 4:

Painting the staircase this morning. Was reaching the last 4 steps and then I had to stand up to take a break. Bang!! My back hit the corner of the electrical box and yes....AHHHHHH!!! Argh! ....bloody again..... I suspect I hurt my kidneys.

Is something, somewhere playing tricks on me? Help!!!!!!!!!! Now i dread sorting out the renovations....afraid i might just die due to excessive loss of blood or need to do skin grafting soon.....= (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home