The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

We are expanding

Ok...it is kinda late to inform you all but better late than never. =)

We are expanding. We have taken over the motorbike shop next door and we will be moving our reception over to the new place. It is a bigger and nicer place. A bigger lounge...more internet terminals, more dining space and a pool table! It is becoming something like my dream hostel. I do not exactly have in mind what my dream hostel is but I am very happy with Hive 4 (yes..that's what we are calling it).

Some people have told me that they like the cozy atmosphere we have currently at the reception area and they are going to miss it. Hive 4 has a totally different concept. It is going to be more vibrant and colourful. Not aircon though..hehe...the space is too big and the electrical consumption might be too taxing on our finances. Maybe if we really make big bucks we might consider?

I will upload some pictures of the place...soon. We will organise a "hostel warming" session sometime in June when things settle down. I have to get the system running properly cos I am going for a 2 weeks holiday in Australia.

Once we have officially start operating from Hive 4 I will write an entry here. Till then, wish us luck and prosperity for 2007! (thick skin i know...haha)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aloysius said...

spens, time to pose up some pictures of people rather than the chores you have =).. haha.. anyway, congrats on your dream coming true.. bigger place to devote your time and space. anyway, haven't been there since my birthday 2 years ago, is that a long time? haha.. well, maybe i should really go visit you sometime =) take care and catch up with you soon... EXAM STRESS TIME..

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home