The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Busy day @ The Hive

I wrote an entry last night. It was a rather long entry. Then guess what? There was some error when i tried to publish and *poof* there goes my 15mins of typing. F*c*!

Nevertheless, i shall summarise it now and then continue with today's happenings.

CPT Willie came with his dog yesterday night and i am telling you, it is so darn adorable. Cant describe how i love it. It was very nice of him to drop by and visit me. So touched...Heehee...(Ok, that's about all after i summarise. No, really. I did write alot yesterday night but I can't recall what i wrote. Guess i am too tired.)

After seeing the lovable dog, i was really excited and looking forward to going SPCA after we missed it on Thurs as it was closed. But we couldn't find a suitable dog. Many were big and noisy, making them unappropriate to be brought back. Gotta thank Thilak for fetching me there. He's being driving me around for two days. Felt so bad but i felt the love too!

This morning, the 3 Englishmen arrived. They had booked the beds earlier. Really warm and friendly people. Mark, Douglas and James is what they call themselves. And in the evening, Elena and Lee came. They called two days ago and did a booking through the phone. They arrived earlier then i expected. Easy-going couple but they couldn't stand the heat. Can't blame them....i couldn't either. Just helping them lay the bedsheets made me pespire.

So now, on 12 March 0010hrs, we have 7 people at The Hive. Well done! I am so happy. Seeing the place so lively makes me consoled. This is a good start. So glad....

Oh yes, Mark if you are reading this, thanks for offering to inform Lonely Planet about us. We really appreciate it. If there is ever a chance that you might return to Singapore, do drop by at The Hive. The home-made beers would be on me. No obligations to stay over but just to say hi.

The Hive has made new friends and this has to be archived.

Ok...my mind is blank now. I need to go.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello just read a lil of ure blog... hehe... so fun arh... i'll definately drop by soon.... hehe

cheers and gd luck with business\


KENNETH JOEL PHUA

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home