The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Monday, March 21, 2005

New tuner to rock my days

Last weekend The Hive acquired a new FM tuner. Now i have Venetta, FD, Rod and Glenn to keep me company.

Chris and Jane arrived last night. They had a hard time locating us. Felt so bad when i saw them so worn out when they finally came. Hopefully this does not happen too often.

As usual, i would ask them about their plans for the next day. They hardly had anything planned annd asked me for advice. They are staying in Singapore for 5 days so i guess they would need my help to plan their activities. so, i did my FIRST itinerary planning for them. They managed to go to some of the places and URA was one of them.

Today seems pretty slow. Although i had lots of things to do, i cant seem to start doing anything. I think my greatest achievement was to submit my artwork for the namecard.

Feeling low today...why? Beats me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home