The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

An entry after 10 months

Hello!

After so long I am finally back. Honestly...for a while i kinda forget this blog is still around. It was until people asked me about this blog that i thought i should put in some entries before no one actually comes to read.

Everything is well and good at The Hive. This month is a busy month. A lot of gatherings to occupy all the Saturdays. Two more gatherings to go.

I will try to put in as many entries as possible. Right now I am busy with my part time degree program. I think busy is an understatement. Haha

I will be back soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home