The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Friday, April 15, 2005

[An apologetic entry]

Did anyone miss me? Haha...

The Hive is now occupied by 7 people.

3 really fun loving people, Anna, Kevin and Audrey
Trevor and Elana - warm, friendly and easy
Boon - My guest from Malaysia. He's here for the 2nd time in 2 weeks
And the award winning long stayer (23 days!) - My friend's friend's boyfriend

I wish to apologise to some of them

To Anna, Kevin and Audrey: Sorry i didn't fufill my promise to show you the way to New Park Hotel. I had to attend to some urgent matters and could not get back in time. I felt really bad and was praying that you guys would be able to find your way there. I supposed you did find your way? i am really really SORRY! Does it mean that with your smiles i can safely say that you guys are not pissed? Hopefully not ya?

To Trevor and Elana: I hope you are comfortable in the cubicles. I was expecting you to demand a private room as it was what you had booked but you were very nice and were ok with the "capsule". I thank you for your understanding and God bless the both of you.

It is these kind of people that made me want to give the best service i can squeeze out of myself. The kind of satisfaction you get when you see smiles from happy guests is indescribable and pricless.

I hope The Hive Backpackers' can be of service to all of you again...someday. We wish you well in your travels and all the best in your life's endeavours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home