The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Great week!

At the time of this entry, The Hive has got 5 guests. Fantastic people i must say.

Wait....not only do we have fantastic guests but also irritating mosquitoes flying around and draining my blood. I have been out at the backyard doing my painting and thus the doors had to be opened so i would be able to hear the door bell or telephone.
By sitting at the backyard, you would need tremendous patience and endurance. The flying around of the mosquitoes tests your patience and the itch challenges your ability to endure and not scratch.
And because the door is opened, the idiots would fly into the lounge area. For a while we had peace when we managed to kill all of them in the lounge recently and now it is starting to take over it's lost territory. Would there be a day when all the mosquitoes in the world be extinct? I would rejoice and i bet many would be with me. These pests do not contribute to the eco-system. At least cockroaches nibbles on rubbish.

I wanted to talk about the guests but i'l leave it for another entry. Mosquitoes just killed my mood.

Out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home