The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Monday, May 30, 2005

End of month outlook

I had just reviewed our takings for the month of May. It is definitely better than the previous months. Many thanks to those who have referred others to us. We really appreciate it.

For the whole month, I was seriously fighting the Zzz monster every single night. Every night will see me sleeping no earlier than 2am in the morning. Imagine i had to wake up at 7am! So what i did was wake up at 7am, clean the kitchen a little and head for the couch at the lounge. I had to be "operationally" ready. What i mean?

I need to mend the phone since the reception's operating hours starts at 7am. I also have to act as though i was awake whenever someone walks down. So now i am pretty sensitive to any sound made from people walking down the stairs. I will then get up and act normal. But i think my hair gives me away. Haha...pls dun blame me...i am really shag. Why? Private message me and i will tell you. It's a long story....

Up coming gathering:

48/02 Platoon 2
52 / 03 ORD party
56 / 0 4 gathering

If anyone of you out there want to celebrate your birthday and cant find a suitable place for that, consider The Hive as an alternative. It can accommodate a small family function with a pax of 30. Call Spencer for more details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home