The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Friday, April 29, 2005

About our Friends...

Today Emma left us for Australia and Gan for her friend's place in Hougang. Emma's from U.K. and Gan is a Malaysian but she is based in Japan. She does anime. I learnt something new abut anime production. A 30min anime can take up to a year to produce. Man! If i didn't remember wrongly, in 1 sec there are 24 frames...which means you have 24 pieces of drawings for a 1 sec exposure in the screen. Anime fans out there better appreciate every sec of the show you watch.

Lee and Eliz is leaving tomorrow. They are heading to Malacca on the 11am bus. They have been such nice people. I feel that i have known them for ages. They will come talk to me when they see that i am painting at the backyard alone. Lee is such a comical fella and Eliz is a very sweet and kind hearted girl. She loves animals and obviously loves Lee. Heehee...

Oh well, it's gonna be quiet again when they are gone. Ryan would be the only one left i can talk to now. He's nice too. Very easy going.

Since i have made friends with our wonderful guests, I would not have accommodation problems if i were to travel. Haha....that's the perks of having this place huh? Lee and Eliz offered to house me in their homes and Gan wrote down her address in Japan and told me to look her up if i were to drop by.

So....in Melbourne I have Wille, Newcastle I have Hongkiat, England I have Lee, Wales I have Eliz and Japan I have Gan. Wonderful!

To all my / The Hive's friends, thank you all so much!

(After all the nice words i have used, hopefully you guys would throw in some freebies when i do pop by huh? heehee) =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home