The Hive's Journey

Starting a business sure ain't easy. Well, who said it was? Haha...I thought it would be nice idea to have the creation, the growth and happenings of The Hive archived and shared with everyone. It's like seeing a child grow and have a special affiliation with it. Happy reading and have a wonderful Journey with The Hive : The Backpackers' Hostel.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

---We are still alive---

Hello people! I was afraid i would forget the login and password for this account when i signed in but nah...i remembered.

I realised my last entry was on 4 June. That's like a month of inactivity here! My gosh... So sorry man...Ever since i was down and out of action for a week i didnt have the mood to write here. In my initial entry i mentioned that i am not the kind that likes to write so the sickness was a good excuse to lay low for a while.Hehe..but i am back!!

We are in the process of making a major revamp to our website and when it is up, there would be a link in the website to this blog. I would then be forced to update it daily. Shit! (Haha)

Also, there is going to be a new operational concept for The Hive. Keep coming back here 'cos i would be telling you more as we progress.

July has been really quiet here at The Hive. Don't know what went wrong but we have stepped up our marketing efforts so we are expecting to see the results soon.

Getting quite a few group bookings so i gonna be real busy when these groups arrive. Any kind souls out there willing to help me out? Haha...just kidding..NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home